- Laporan Kinerja BLI Tahun 2018 – Read More
- Perjanjian Kinerja BLI Tahun 2018 – Read More
- Perjanjian Kinerja BLI 2017 – Read More
- Laporan Kinerja BLI Tahun 2017 (informasi pelaksanaan kegiatan di BLI) – Read More
- Berbagai Potensi dan Peluang Penelitian bagi Mahasiswa di BP2LHK Aek Nauli – Read More
- Mengubah Limbah Kayu Hutan Rawa Gambut Bekas Kebakaran Menjadi Arang Kompos dan Cuka Kayu – Read More
A12. Akor: Energy Tree which is Easy to Take Care of
Superior akor (Acacia auriculiformis) seed invented to provide forest trees for energy in short rotation time. Akor tree is one of tree species which was designed for wood energy with short rotation. After 3.5 years rotation time, akor tree produce timber with a calorific value of > 4,500 cal/g and has 38% lignin content. MAI estimation of akor tree is 36-43 m3/ha/yr using superior seed with a spacing of 2 x 2 m (2500 trees/ha).
Akor superior seeds was anticipated to grow on less fertile land, so the tree species could be planted for energy and grown by the community on critical land with less maintenance activity.
Akor (Acacia auriculiformis) is one of tree species developed for energy. Akor plant short rotation for energy is 3.5 years and may grow in critical land then it is applicable for local people surrounding forests.
- Akor superior seeds plant short rotation is 3.5 years.
- Akor superior seeds may grow in the unfertile land.
Improved seed Akor may be developed for planting in the critical land to support wood for energy for local people.
Nama : Rina Laksmi Hendrati, Siti Husna Nurrohmah, dan Nur Hidayati
Unit Kerja : B2P2BPTH Yogyakarta
Alamat : Jalan Palagan Tentara Pelajar Km. 15, Purwobinangun,
Yogyakarta 55582, Telepon (0274) 895954,
Faks. (0274) 896080
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com,
Status KI : PVT: Berdasarkan SK MENLHK No.SK.351/Menlhk-Setjen/2015