- Laporan Kinerja BLI Tahun 2018 – Baca Selanjutnya
- Perjanjian Kinerja BLI Tahun 2018 – Baca Selanjutnya
- Perjanjian Kinerja BLI 2017 – Baca Selanjutnya
- Laporan Kinerja BLI Tahun 2017 (informasi pelaksanaan kegiatan di BLI) – Baca Selanjutnya
- Berbagai Potensi dan Peluang Penelitian bagi Mahasiswa di BP2LHK Aek Nauli – Baca Selanjutnya
- Mengubah Limbah Kayu Hutan Rawa Gambut Bekas Kebakaran Menjadi Arang Kompos dan Cuka Kayu – Baca Selanjutnya
Master Administrator -
28 March, 2019 -
New Four Paradigms Research and Development on Forestry and Environment
BLI (Bogor, Maret 2019)_The Conventional Research and Development came to a close. Actually, every aspect of forestry is political, prompted by social activity. The type of forestry which dominates supposed a political direction to development, thereby, research and development of the role needs a non linier approach.
Indeed, the role of research and development is insufficient for production and coproduction knowledge, but also how to ensure the production should be adopted and adapted as integral part. Decisions are not discrete and technical, facts and values are intertwined. Value judgments play a major role contesting a science to steer forest management in place.
Research and Development, nowadays, enhancing to conduct and serve with 3 principles; active, proactive, and progressive.
Dr. Yayuk Siswiyanti
Deputy Secretary for Promotion and Campaign of Research and Development , Research, Development, and Innovation Agency-FOERDIA Ministry of Environment and Forestry, Republic of Indonesia.
Phone: +62-251-8631238, Facsimile +62-251-7520005