- Laporan Kinerja BLI Tahun 2018 – Read More
- Perjanjian Kinerja BLI Tahun 2018 – Read More
- Perjanjian Kinerja BLI 2017 – Read More
- Laporan Kinerja BLI Tahun 2017 (informasi pelaksanaan kegiatan di BLI) – Read More
- Berbagai Potensi dan Peluang Penelitian bagi Mahasiswa di BP2LHK Aek Nauli – Read More
- Mengubah Limbah Kayu Hutan Rawa Gambut Bekas Kebakaran Menjadi Arang Kompos dan Cuka Kayu – Read More
B71.Ecotourism Mangrove Plus Bekantan
Innovation of ecotourism model of bekantan in its natural habitat which is a community owned land was created to take two interests in synergy and harmony to give the benefit of both parties. In general, Bekantan conservation needs to involve several disciplines, especially social and technical sciences. Social science is used for community approaches, while technical science is used for habitat rehabilitation activities.
Sungai Hitam is one of the important habitat of bekantan but experiencing degradation due to social conflict that threatens the existence of these animals. Legally, the status of the area in the Sungai Hitam belongs to the community and therefore requires a separate approach in the effort to conserve the bekantan in this area.
- Ecotourism with forest and wildlife objects is becoming a worldwide trend
- The community already has the social and cultural capital to develop the bekantan ecotourism.
- Synergy with government programs and sustainable regional development.
This innovation is potentially applied to conserve wildlife outside the conservation area.
Nama : Tri Atmoko, Ardiyanto Nugroho, e dan Syamsu E. Rinaldi
Unit Kerja : BP2TKSDA Samboja
Alamat : Jalan Soekarno Hatta Km.38,
Desa Sei Merdeka, Kecamatan Samboja,
Sungai Merdeka, Semboja, Kabupaten Kutai
Kartanegara, Kalimantan Timur 75271
Telepon/Faks (0542) 7217665
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Status KI : Dalam proses hak cipta