- FORDA Survey – Read More
- Laporan Kinerja BLI Tahun 2018 – Read More
- Perjanjian Kinerja BLI Tahun 2018 – Read More
- Perjanjian Kinerja BLI 2017 – Read More
- Laporan Kinerja BLI Tahun 2017 (informasi pelaksanaan kegiatan di BLI) – Read More
- Berbagai Potensi dan Peluang Penelitian bagi Mahasiswa di BP2LHK Aek Nauli – Read More
B70. Simple Water Rooting
Water rooting is a vegetative propagation technique (cuttings) by using water as a medium. The cutted material is tucked in styrofoam and placed on the water. The water is replaced every week, and after the root growing, the cuttings are immediately transferred to a seedling media.
Vegetative propagation of cuttings generally uses sand or rice husks mixture and coconut powder, and placed in a moist hood. Water Rooting Technique (TWR) is created to obtain simpler technique because it does not require special tools and skills in the application
- It could be applied for the vegetative propagation of easily cutted species.
- It is simple, practical and economical
Could be applied for the provision of seedlings that are easily propagated by vegetative cuttings, especially for water resistant species such as swamp plants.
Nama : Nurmawati Siregar, dan Danu
Unit Kerja : BP2TPTH Bogor
Alamat : Jalan Pakuan Ciheuleut, Bogor, Jawa Barat 16001,
Telepon (0251) 8327768, Faks. (0251) 8327768
E-mail : email@example.com
Status KI : Dalam proses pengajuan paten