- FORDA Survey – Read More
- Laporan Kinerja BLI Tahun 2018 – Read More
- Perjanjian Kinerja BLI Tahun 2018 – Read More
- Perjanjian Kinerja BLI 2017 – Read More
- Laporan Kinerja BLI Tahun 2017 (informasi pelaksanaan kegiatan di BLI) – Read More
- Berbagai Potensi dan Peluang Penelitian bagi Mahasiswa di BP2LHK Aek Nauli – Read More
B68. Coconut Coir Waste for Food
This innovation was created to accelerate the degradation of coconut coir lignin, thus it could be used further for the growth medium of white oyster mushroom. Mushroom products cultivated in coco fiber are safer than using wood sawdust. Incubation time 28 days and productivity 120 g /baglog/harvest. The white oyster mushroom has higher calorific value, vitamin C and fats, but lower carbohydrates.
North Sulawesi has a coconut plant of 267,350.79 ha. Coconut fiber waste is abundant and becomes a problem because it is difficult to degrade.
- It is simple and environmentally clean technology.
- It optimizes wood waste
- It is applicable for rural people
This technique could be applied to locations around the coast that
have coconut plants.
Nama : Margaretta Christita, dan Ady Suryawan
Unit Kerja : BP2LHK Manado
Alamat : Jalan Raya Adipura, Kima Atas, Mapanget,
Kota Manado, Sulawesi Utara 95259
Telepon (0431) 7242949
E-mail : email@example.com
Status KI : Dalam proses pengajuan paten