- Laporan Kinerja BLI Tahun 2018 – Read More
- Perjanjian Kinerja BLI Tahun 2018 – Read More
- Perjanjian Kinerja BLI 2017 – Read More
- Laporan Kinerja BLI Tahun 2017 (informasi pelaksanaan kegiatan di BLI) – Read More
- Berbagai Potensi dan Peluang Penelitian bagi Mahasiswa di BP2LHK Aek Nauli – Read More
- Mengubah Limbah Kayu Hutan Rawa Gambut Bekas Kebakaran Menjadi Arang Kompos dan Cuka Kayu – Read More
B65. An Incentive Scheme for Zero Burning Peat Land Preparation
Zero burning agriculture peat land preparation technique should be conducted to prevent land and forest fire incident. However, the technique need higher input on labor and production means when compared to burning method that has been practised by farmers since a long time ago.
Therefore, the farmers should be compensated as an insentif that could be distributed in form of empowerment program, covering training and technical assistant, provision of lightweight land processing tools, as well as subsidies of agriculture lime and fertilizer. Implementation of the incentive scheme should involved related stakeholders at the region.
An incentive is needed to encourage farmers to practise zero burning agriculture peat land preparation technique.
- It improves awareness, knowledge and skill of farmers in practising zero burning agriculture peat land preparation technique.
- It reduces triggering factor of land and forest fire.
- It improves concern and role of related stakeholders in preventing land and forest fire.
The incentive scheme is urgent to be implemented to the peatland farmers, who face difficulties in practising zero burning agriculture peat land preparation technique, especially poor farmers.
Nama : Murniati, Sumarhani, Asmanah Widiarti, dan Yelin Addalina
Unit Kerja : Puslitbang Hutan
Alamat : Jalan Gunung Batu No.5 , Bogor 16610, Telepon (0251) 8633234, 7520067,
Faks. (0251) 8638111
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Status KI : -