- Laporan Kinerja BLI Tahun 2018 – Read More
- Perjanjian Kinerja BLI Tahun 2018 – Read More
- Perjanjian Kinerja BLI 2017 – Read More
- Laporan Kinerja BLI Tahun 2017 (informasi pelaksanaan kegiatan di BLI) – Read More
- Berbagai Potensi dan Peluang Penelitian bagi Mahasiswa di BP2LHK Aek Nauli – Read More
- Mengubah Limbah Kayu Hutan Rawa Gambut Bekas Kebakaran Menjadi Arang Kompos dan Cuka Kayu – Read More
B59. Wood-ID: Automatic Wood Identification System
Automatic wood species identification system was created to simplify and speed up identification processes that normally could only be done by anatomy experts. The first generation of this system is a set of PC equipped with a digital loop, in which Wood-id application has been installed. This system is able to recognize the wood species that has been learned in less than a second. The information displayed includes botanical names, trade names, specific gravity, strength classes, durability classes, recommended utilization, and classification in timber trade.
Accuracy in timber identification places the highest priority because misidentification could be detrimental to the state or companies. At the moment, wood species determination could be only conducted by officers who have the ability in wood identification based on wood anatomical knowledge. Officers who have these requirements are very limited, while on the other hand, the need for wood identification is relatively high. Automatic wood identification system based on computer vision is one of the techniques that could be applied.
- The system has the ability to identify wood species quickly, objectively and accurately.
- Database of wood species could be continuously added.
Applicable for identification of wood species in laboratories and fields such as in industries, Customs, police and timber inspections by local forestry officers.
Nama : Esa Prakasa, Hilman F Pardede, Yan Rianto, Bambang Sugiarto, Riyo Wardoyo
(Pusat Penelitian Informatika (P2I), LIPI, Bandung) dan Ratih Damayanti, Krisdianto, Listya Mustika Dewi (Puslitbang
Hasil Hutan, Bogor)
Unit Kerja : Pusat Penelitian Informatika, LIPI, dan Puslitbang Hasil Hutan, Badan Litbang dan Inovasi, KLHK
Alamat : P2I Jalan Cisitu No 21/154D, Dago, Coblong, Kota Bandung, Jawa Barat 40135;
P3HH Jalan Gunung Batu No.5 Bogor, Jawa Barat 16001, Telepon (0251) 8633378, Faks. (0251) 8633413
E-mail : email@example.com
Status KI : Sudah didaftarkan paten (P00201708583, P00201708590) dan hak cipta (C00201705503