- FORDA Survey – Read More
- Laporan Kinerja BLI Tahun 2018 – Read More
- Perjanjian Kinerja BLI Tahun 2018 – Read More
- Perjanjian Kinerja BLI 2017 – Read More
- Laporan Kinerja BLI Tahun 2017 (informasi pelaksanaan kegiatan di BLI) – Read More
- Berbagai Potensi dan Peluang Penelitian bagi Mahasiswa di BP2LHK Aek Nauli – Read More
A53. Stay Perfumed and Healthy with Dryobalanops Oil
This innovation was created to diversify the use of dryobalanops oil. The oil contains borneol (C10H18O) which could be used as aromatherapy by mixing them into candle and soap. In addition to be a fragrance, the oil serves as an antioxidant and acne cures.
Dryobalanops oil is produced from tapping of dryobalanops trees. The oil contains aromatherapic ingredients, but currently it is not widely used in candle and soap making.
- It improves diversification of dryobalanops oil uses.
- It provides unique aroma and relaxation effects of candles and soaps which is unavailable in the current market
Innovation could be developed as an alternative home based industries in area which potential dryobalanops tree.
Nama : Gunawan Pasaribu dan Erik Dahlian
Unit Kerja : Puslitbang Hasil Hutan
Alamat : Jalan Gunung Batu No.5, Bogor, 16610, Telepon (0251) 8633378, Faks.(0251) 8633413
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Status KI : Proses pengajuan paten.