- Laporan Kinerja BLI Tahun 2018 – Read More
- Perjanjian Kinerja BLI Tahun 2018 – Read More
- Perjanjian Kinerja BLI 2017 – Read More
- Laporan Kinerja BLI Tahun 2017 (informasi pelaksanaan kegiatan di BLI) – Read More
- Berbagai Potensi dan Peluang Penelitian bagi Mahasiswa di BP2LHK Aek Nauli – Read More
- Mengubah Limbah Kayu Hutan Rawa Gambut Bekas Kebakaran Menjadi Arang Kompos dan Cuka Kayu – Read More
A50. Amphibians and Reptiles Emerge, Ecosystem Recovers
This innovation is a field guide created to identify amphibians and reptiles (herpetofauna) which could be used as a bioindicator of the recovery or the succession of ecosystem degradation. Currently, recovery indicators of ecosystem degradation are often based on the presence of birds and below-ground animals. The existence of herpetofauna indicates the progress of ecosystem recovery.
Herpetofauna existence could be used as an indicator on the progress of ecosystem recovery. Techniques for identifying herpetofauna for ecosystem restorations have not been widely practiced. The guide provides lesson learnt on how to apply the herpetofauna identification in the assessment of ecosystem restoration through reclamation, rehabilitation or natural succession.
- It provides field guide for hepterofauna identification as indicators of ecosystem recovery which currently is not widely practiced.
This guide could be applied to monitor ecosystem recovery of degraded area such as ex-mining or wild fire.
Nama : Teguh Muslim, Ulfah Karmila Sari, dan Widyawati
Unit Kerja : BP2TKSDA Samboja
Alamat : Jalan Soekarno Hatta, Km. 38, Balikpapan 76112, Telepon (0542) 7217663
E-mail : email@example.com
Status KI : Hak cipta buku